About me

My photo
Prorider Moscow (Russia) Born in Krasnoyarsk (Siberia, Russia)

Sunday 20 March 2011

Cup of Krasnaya Polyana. FWQ **

The first important tournament for me and the second in the life of the Freeride. Of course the excitement, nervous trembling. Such a serious organization, the European observers, points in the freeride tour. For me, it all seemed a bit distant and replayed. It seems that this is not so much for the riders as to raise the status of something or someone. Two thousand rubles entry fee included upgrades for Rosa Khutor and gifts at the bar, it was a pleasant surprise. In the Krasnaya Polyana, I was already almost a month and snowfall feast for the eyes, the snow was very much for this time of year.


The first day of training, the rise of five in the morning, have breakfast, wake Zhenya Egorova (Team Action Brothers), call a taxi. In the village the weather is bad, but it is unclear what the top. Climbed on top of Rosa, nothing visible to the light, even hope not. Although the day we tried to make out the track training, and do not understand where what and where to go.


The next morning, lifting at five o'clock, have breakfast, wake Zhenya Egorova, call a taxi. Already slightly overslept and missed the taxi for half an hour. Weather in the village poor, but is expected to clarify. Upstairs, partly cloudy, and it is clear that the start will be. We looked at from different points of the slope, I chose the line. Drove all according to plan. In the end, I fifth place.


Final day. rise at five o'clock, have breakfast, wake Zhenya Egorova, call a taxi. The weather is sunny. A perfect day for the final. It was conducted on track FWT first race a week earlier. At the start I was beating like never in my life from fear, because I wanted to do back roll (acrobatic back flip on a snowboard) from the rock, which I learned to do a month of living in a clearing, after many workouts on a trampoline and a pillow.
Unfortunately, the trick failed. I'm the fourth. But I now occupy 60 th place in the international ranking FWQ. And ha. Well it's time to move on. My route Sochi-Moscow. I want to say a special Thanks to my sponsors: Action Brothers, DAKINE, Giro, «skvot» board shop, Apo, Picture Organic

No comments:

Post a Comment